+ WHAT IS A MOBILE ONLY EVENT?
- A mobile-only event means that you will need to present your tickets on a smartphone for entry into the event.
- The ticket taker will redeem your tickets directly from your phone screen by selecting the tickets and pressing the “Redeem Now” button on the bottom of the screen.
+ I DON'T HAVE A SMARTPHONE, BUT I WANT TO PURCHASE TICKETS TO A MOBILE ONLY EVENT.
- Mobile only tickets must be presented on a smartphone for entry into the event.
- Unfortunately, if you do not have a smartphone to access your tickets, you will not be able to use GoFan for that particular event.
- You can always forward our confirmation email to another person you may be arriving with and access your tickets on their smartphone.
+ HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY TICKETS?
- You will receive a confirmation email upon purchase with a "View Tickets" button to access your tickets.
- You will receive a similar email one hour prior to the start of the event with the same "View Tickets" button.
+ WHERE CAN I FIND MY TICKETS AFTER PURCHASE?
- You can login to your GoFan account and click "My Tickets."
- Locate your confirmation email and select "View Tickets."
+ HOW DO I PRINT MY TICKETS?
- After accessing your tickets through your GoFan account or confirmation email, simply click "Print Tickets."
- Tickets may be "Mobile Only" which means you will need to present your tickets on a smartphone at the gate of the event for entry.
+ HOW DO I SHARE MY TICKETS?
- Forward your ticket confirmation email.
+ I INPUT MY EMAIL ADDRESS INCORRECTLY, IS THERE A WAY TO EDIT MY INFORMATION?
- Unfortunately, you cannot change your account information once it is created.
- Call our fan support team who will be able to resend your confirmation email to the correct address.
- For future purchases, build a new account using the correct email address.
+ I DID NOT RECEIVE MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL, WHERE CAN I FIND IT?
- Sometimes, a spam filter will catch our confirmation email – the sender is email@example.com
- If you are unable to locate the email, our fan support team has the ability to resend your confirmation.
+ WHAT IS NEEDED AT THE TICKET GATE?
- All you need to bring is the tickets that you purchased.
- For a mobile only event, present your tickets on a smartphone.
- As a reminder, mobile only tickets cannot be printed; you must present your tickets on a smartphone for entry.
- For a scanning event, you have the option to print your tickets, or the tickets can be scanned directly from your phone.
+ I ACCIDENTALLY REDEEMED MY TICKET – WHAT CAN I DO?
- Your ticket is not gone, it can be found on the "Redeemed Tickets" tab in your account.
- There is a timestamp noting when the ticket was redeemed; if prior to the event, most schools will understand and allow you entry into the event.
- Our fan support team is available to help and may be able to resend tickets to you, depending on the situation.
+ THE EVENT THAT I'M LOOKING FOR IS NOT ON MY SCHOOL'S GOFAN PAGE.
- Your school may not have any upcoming events that they chose to sell on GoFan.
- We are still working on getting all high schools on our platform – your school may not be using GoFan yet.
+ I CAN FIND THE EVENT I'M LOOKING FOR, BUT DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PURCHASE TICKETS.
- The event may have reached capacity for online sales.
- The school may have elected to cut off online ticket sales at a certain time.
+ I AM UNABLE TO USE MY TICKET(S) – CAN I HAVE A REFUND?
- Unfortunately, GoFan has a no refund policy. Please reach out to our fan support team with any questions.
+ AN EVENT THAT I HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS TO IS CANCELLED OR POSTPONED – WHAT DO I DO?
- For cancellations, we will reach out to you directly, offering a ticket to a future game or a full refund.
- For postponed events, your ticket will still be valid for the new date and time.
- Contact GoFan Support at 678-679-7676 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GoFan Support is available from 8:00AM – 8:00PM Monday - Thursday & 8:00AM-11:00PM Friday.
- GoFan Support is also available during all events, including weekends.
- Contact your Digital Account Manager
- Emily Bourne: 678-679-7641; EBourne@huddleinc.com
- Kevin Gosman: 678-679-7626; KGosman@huddleinc.com
- Jacob Tanis: 678-672-1670; JTanis@huddleinc.com
- Just drop your GoFan URL into your school's Facebook/Twitter for a professional looking post.
- Email the game specific URLs to your fans.
- Send your link to opposing schools so the visiting fans can buy tickets.
- Link your GoFan page to your school website.
+ HOW CAN I VIEW TICKET SALES FOR MY EVENTS ON GOFAN?
- Login to your administrative account.
- Select "View Report" for the event in which you would like to see a ticket report.
+ HOW DO MY FANS ACCESS THEIR TICKETS?
- From their phones, fans can access tickets via the confirmation email they receive or through our GoFan app.
- From a computer, fans can access their tickets through our website.
+ WHAT DO I DO IF A FAN NEEDS A REFUND?
- While we generally have a no-refund policy, our fan support team handles all requests.
+ HOW DO I ADD AN EVENT TO MY GOFAN PAGE?
- Reach out to your Digital Account Manager with the event information (date, time, matchup, name, etc.) and ticket prices for that event.
- Generally, we add events within 2 business days of that request; we do our best to accommodate any requests in a timely manner.
+ WHAT DO I DO IF MY EVENT IS CANCELLED OR POSTPONED?
- Contact your Digital Account Manager and we'll make the necessary adjustments.
- Tickets purchased prior to a postponement will be valid on the new date.
- For a cancellation, GoFan Support will work with purchasers to offer tickets to a future event or process a refund.
+ WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM COMING CLOSE TO SELLING OUT AN EVENT?
- Contact your Digital Account Manager and we will either set a cap to how many more tickets can be sold or we can turn off digital ticket sales for an event at any time.
+ CAN I SELL NON-ATHLETIC EVENTS ON GOFAN?
- Absolutely! Any event that your school uses tickets for (dances, drama productions, parking, etc.) can be sold on GoFan.
+ WHEN WILL MY SCHOOL RECEIVE THE MONEY FOR A GAME SOLD ON GOFAN?
- Your school will receive its gate revenue 4 business days following an event.
- (ex) The school will receive the money from a Friday night football game on the following Thursday morning.
- You will receive a check or and ACH transfer with your funds, whichever you prefer.
+ HOW DO WE VIEW OUR FINANCIAL/RECONCILIATION REPORTS?
- Login to your administrative account.
- Select "View Report" for the event you would like to see a ticket report for.
- You will also receive a reconciliation report by email, the business day following the event.
+ HOW LONG IS THE BATTERY LIFE FOR MY SCANNERS?
- For both professional and iPod scanners, the battery will last for 6-8 hours
- On the professional scanner, the internal device's battery will be used first. Once that battery life is 25%, the external sled will begin charging the internal device up to 80%
- For the pod scanner, press the silver power button on the battery pack to charge the device once the iPod battery starts to get low.
+ HOW DO I CHARGE MY SCANNERS?
- We encourage you to charge your devices overnight prior to the event.
- For the professional scanners, the internal device will charge first. Once the light on top of the device is solid green, the scanner is fully charged.
- For iPod scanners, be sure to press the silver power button while charging. The blue lights on the bottom of the device will be fully illuminated when charged.
+ DO I NEED WIFI AT MY VENUE TO USE GOFAN?
- For mobile only schools, no WiFi is required.
- Fans will access their tickets via cellular data connections.
- For schools that are scanning tickets, WiFi is not required, but is suggested.
- Scanning is available offline, but generally performs better on WiFi.
- At venues with multiple gates, WiFi is required to ensure accurate ticket redemption.