+ WHAT IS A MOBILE ONLY EVENT?
- A mobile only event means that you will need to present your tickets on a smartphone for entry into the event.
- The ticket taker will redeem your tickets directly from your phone screen by selecting the tickets and pressing the “Redeem Now” button on the bottom of the screen.
+ I DON'T HAVE A SMARTPHONE, BUT I WANT TO PURCHASE TICKETS TO A MOBILE ONLY EVENT.
- Mobile only tickets must be presented on a smartphone for entry into the event.
- Unfortunately, if you do not have a smartphone to access your tickets, you will not be able to use GoFan for that particular event.
- You can always forward our confirmation email to another person you may be arriving with and access your tickets on their smartphone.
+ HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY TICKETS?
- You will receive a confirmation email upon purchase with a "View Tickets" button to access your tickets.
- You will receive a similar email one hour prior to the start of the event with the same "View Tickets" button.
+ WHERE CAN I FIND MY TICKETS AFTER PURCHASE?
- You can login to your GoFan account and click "My Tickets."
- Locate your confirmation email and select "View Tickets."
+ HOW DO I PRINT MY TICKETS?
- After accessing your tickets through your GoFan account or confirmation email, simply click "Print Tickets."
- Tickets may be "Mobile Only" which means you will need to present your tickets on a smartphone at the gate of the event for entry.
+ HOW DO I SHARE MY TICKETS?
- To share all tickets from your purchase, simply forward the confirmation email.
- From a mobile phone, you can also transfer specific tickets via text or email by clicking the "Share Tix" button on the ticket screen. Please note, this share feature is not available from a desktop.
+ I INPUT MY EMAIL ADDRESS INCORRECTLY, IS THERE A WAY TO EDIT MY INFORMATION?
- Unfortunately, you cannot change your account information once it is created.
- Call our fan support team who will be able to resend your confirmation email to the correct address.
- For future purchases, build a new account using the correct email address.
+ I DID NOT RECEIVE MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL, WHERE CAN I FIND IT?
- Sometimes, a spam filter will catch our confirmation email – the sender is firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unable to locate the email, our fan support team has the ability to resend your confirmation.
+ WHAT IS NEEDED AT THE TICKET GATE?
- All you need to bring is the tickets that you purchased.
- For a mobile only event, present your tickets on a smartphone.
- As a reminder, mobile only tickets cannot be printed; you must present your tickets on a smartphone for entry.
- For a scanning event, you have the option to print your tickets, or the tickets can be scanned directly from your phone.
+ I ACCIDENTALLY REDEEMED MY TICKET – WHAT CAN I DO?
- Your ticket is not gone, it can be found on the "Redeemed Tickets" tab in your account.
- There is a timestamp noting when the ticket was redeemed; if prior to the event, most schools will understand and allow you entry into the event.
- Our fan support team is available to help and may be able to resend tickets to you, depending on the situation.
+ THE EVENT THAT I'M LOOKING FOR IS NOT ON MY SCHOOL'S GOFAN PAGE.
- Your school may not have any upcoming events that they chose to sell on GoFan.
- We are still working on getting all high schools on our platform – your school may not be using GoFan yet.
+ I CAN FIND THE EVENT I'M LOOKING FOR, BUT DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PURCHASE TICKETS.
- The event may have reached capacity for online sales.
- The school may have elected to cut off online ticket sales at a certain time.
+ I AM UNABLE TO USE MY TICKET(S) – CAN I HAVE A REFUND?
- Unfortunately, GoFan has a no refund policy. Please reach out to our fan support team with any questions.
+ AN EVENT THAT I HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS TO IS CANCELLED OR POSTPONED – WHAT DO I DO?
- For cancellations, we will reach out to you directly, offering a ticket to a future game or a full refund if the school will allow it.
- For postponed events, your ticket will still be valid for the new date and time.
- Contact GoFan Support at 678-679-7677 or email us at email@example.com
- GoFan Support is available from 8:00AM – 8:00PM Monday - Thursday & 8:00AM-8:00PM Friday (until 11:00PM Fridays during football season).
- GoFan Support is also available during all events, including weekends.
- Just drop your GoFan URL into your school's Facebook/Twitter for a professional looking post.
- Email the game specific URLs to your fans.
- Send your link to opposing schools so the visiting fans can buy tickets.
- Link your GoFan page to your school website.
+ HOW CAN I VIEW TICKET SALES FOR MY EVENTS ON GOFAN?
- Login to your GoFan Admin account to view ticket sales.
- Select "View Report" for the event in which you would like to see a ticket report.
+ HOW DO MY FANS ACCESS THEIR TICKETS?
- From their phones, fans can access tickets via the confirmation email they receive or through our GoFan app.
- From a computer, fans can access their tickets through our website.
+ WHAT DO I DO IF A FAN NEEDS A REFUND?
- While we generally have a no-refund policy, our fan support team handles all requests.
+ HOW DO I ADD AN EVENT TO MY GOFAN PAGE?
+ WHAT DO I DO IF MY EVENT IS CANCELLED OR POSTPONED?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to provide us details of the postponed date or if the event was cancelled.
- Tickets purchased prior to a postponement will be valid on the new date.
- For a cancellation, GoFan Support will work with purchasers to offer tickets to a future event or process a refund if you will allow it.
+ WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM COMING CLOSE TO SELLING OUT AN EVENT?
- Contact email@example.com and we will either set a cap to how many more tickets can be sold or we can turn off digital ticket sales for an event at any time.
+ CAN I SELL NON-ATHLETIC EVENTS ON GOFAN?
- Absolutely! Any event that your school uses tickets for (dances, drama productions, parking, etc.) can be sold on GoFan.
+ WHEN WILL MY SCHOOL RECEIVE THE MONEY FOR A GAME SOLD ON GOFAN?
- Payments are sent every Thursday for the week prior. For example if you have an event on Wednesday, your payment will be processed the following Thursday.
- You will receive a check or an ACH transfer with your funds, whichever you prefer.
+ HOW DO WE VIEW OUR EVENT SUMMARY?
- Login to your GoFan Admin account to view event summaries.
- Select "View Report" for the event you would like to see a ticket report for.
- You will also receive an event summary by email, the business day following the event.
+ HOW LONG IS THE BATTERY LIFE FOR MY SCANNERS?
- The battery will last for 6-8 hours. The internal device's battery will be used first. Once that battery life is 25%, the external sled will begin charging the internal device up to 80%
+ HOW OFTEN DO I CHARGE MY SCANNERS?
- We encourage you to charge your devices overnight prior to the event.
+ DO I NEED WIFI AT MY VENUE TO USE GOFAN?
- For mobile only schools, no WiFi is required.
- Fans will access their tickets via cellular data connections.
- Scanning is available offline, but generally performs better on WiFi.
- At venues with multiple gates, WiFi is required to ensure accurate ticket redemption.