+ WHAT IS A MOBILE ONLY EVENT?
- A mobile-only event means that you will need to present your tickets on a smartphone for entry into the event.
- The ticket taker will redeem your tickets directly from your phone screen by selecting the tickets and pressing the “Redeem Now” button on the bottom of the screen.
+ I DON'T HAVE A SMARTPHONE, BUT I WANT TO PURCHASE TICKETS TO A MOBILE ONLY EVENT.
- Mobile only tickets must be presented on a smartphone for entry into the event.
- Unfortunately, if you do not have a smartphone to access your tickets, you will not be able to use GoFan for that particular event.
- You can always forward our confirmation email to another person you may be arriving with and access your tickets on their smartphone.
+ HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY TICKETS?
- You will receive a confirmation email upon purchase with a "View Tickets" button to access your tickets.
- You will receive a similar email one hour prior to the start of the event with the same "View Tickets" button.
+ WHERE CAN I FIND MY TICKETS AFTER PURCHASE?
- You can login to your GoFan account and click "My Tickets."
- Locate your confirmation email and select "View Tickets."
+ HOW DO I PRINT MY TICKETS?
- After accessing your tickets through your GoFan account or confirmation email, simply click "Print Tickets."
- Tickets may be "Mobile Only" which means you will need to present your tickets on a smartphone at the gate of the event for entry.
+ HOW DO I SHARE MY TICKETS?
- Forward your ticket confirmation email.
+ I INPUT MY EMAIL ADDRESS INCORRECTLY, IS THERE A WAY TO EDIT MY INFORMATION?
- Unfortunately, you cannot change your account information once it is created.
- Call our fan support team who will be able to resend your confirmation email to the correct address.
- For future purchases, build a new account using the correct email address.
+ I DID NOT RECEIVE MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL, WHERE CAN I FIND IT?
- Sometimes, a spam filter will catch our confirmation email – the sender is firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unable to locate the email, our fan support team has the ability to resend your confirmation.
+ WHAT IS NEEDED AT THE TICKET GATE?
- All you need to bring is the tickets that you purchased.
- For a mobile only event, present your tickets on a smartphone.
- As a reminder, mobile only tickets cannot be printed; you must present your tickets on a smartphone for entry.
- For a scanning event, you have the option to print your tickets, or the tickets can be scanned directly from your phone.
+ I ACCIDENTALLY REDEEMED MY TICKET – WHAT CAN I DO?
- Your ticket is not gone, it can be found on the "Redeemed Tickets" tab in your account.
- There is a timestamp noting when the ticket was redeemed; if prior to the event, most schools will understand and allow you entry into the event.
- Our fan support team is available to help and may be able to resend tickets to you, depending on the situation.
+ THE EVENT THAT I'M LOOKING FOR IS NOT ON MY SCHOOL'S GOFAN PAGE.
- Your school may not have any upcoming events that they chose to sell on GoFan.
- We are still working on getting all high schools on our platform – your school may not be using GoFan yet.
+ I CAN FIND THE EVENT I'M LOOKING FOR, BUT DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PURCHASE TICKETS.
- The event may have reached capacity for online sales.
- The school may have elected to cut off online ticket sales at a certain time.
+ I AM UNABLE TO USE MY TICKET(S) – CAN I HAVE A REFUND?
- Unfortunately, GoFan has a no refund policy. Please reach out to our fan support team with any questions.
+ AN EVENT THAT I HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS TO IS CANCELLED OR POSTPONED – WHAT DO I DO?
- For cancellations, we will reach out to you directly, offering a ticket to a future game or a full refund.
- For postponed events, your ticket will still be valid for the new date and time.